Friday, April 23, 2010

Photos from the field...


Maja's baptism day; me, Maja, Sister Fitzsimmons, Sister Whitaker








From right to left: Sister Whitaker, Sister Fitzsimmons, Maja, Elder Matson, me and then Elder Rhodes at Maja's baptism




At the zoo by the petrified lion.





All the sisters here in Croatia. Starting from the left: Sister Nelson (my MTC companion), Sister Carter (who has been here the longest and we think she and the new sister coming in a few weeks will open a new city to sisters), me, Sister Fitzsimmons (the one from Finland), and Sister Whitaker....and a bunch of 19 year old boys in the back...oh I mean missionaries.






All three of us with Elder Causse at Zone conference. Like I said last week, he was amazing. WOW! he was so good and said and taught a lot of things that I needed.















1 comment:

Casey said...

Kristy! I just remembered you had a blog and decided to check and see if you've been on it. I've been thinking of you lately and hoping to get a hold of your address and I see its on here! I'm so excited. I will write ASAP. Love you!