Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It´s nice to be back!

So I have picked up my life in a new location once again. I moved down to San Francisco in with Grandma, but most of you who are reading this are well aware that I am here and this is not anything new to you. I guess I just wanted to post this to clear up confusion on what my plans are, as best I can because they are confusing even to me.

So I am looking for a job here which I have a lot of leads and I´m very excited about. I have one term left to finish at Oregon State then I will have my long awaited bachelors degree in Spanish. I´m planning on going back to Oregon for fall term of this year, and then returning once again to Grandma´s so I can work on going on a mission since the stake where the sunset ward is has funds to help me on my mission, therefore I will be leaving from Grandma´s ward (my new ward) to the mission field. I have some debts to pay off that are school related but that is why I´m here living with grandma because she gives me free living accommodations, okay and because I miss her.

After a mission I plan on gaining residency here in California so I can attend grad school at a lower cost, and I´m not sure which one I want to go to, but I do want to certify for teaching down here because then I can teach almost anywhere. Grad school for the teaching program is only one short year and then I can finally start my future career YIPEEE!

Well, I hope you all are doing great and having so much fun in the sun if there is any where you are. I miss you all, unless you are here in California then I´ll see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you do a blog! I need to check it more often and you need to update more too! Add more pictures while you're at it!! Love you...LC

Amber Smith said...

what is your phone number? i want to call you! ambercsmith0@gmail.com