Thursday, March 13, 2008

A day at the museum with the pleves!






I went to the Museum with the eighth graders of the school, the principle and another teacher. It was very fun and I have to admit, a lot more fun than I thouhgt it was going to be. Usually I don't like going to Museums with a group of people because we always spend way to long looking at things, but this time was perfect. I even thought we spent too little time at one museum. We went to two museums, one was called, museo ejercito y fuerza de Mexico, so it was the prehistoric to now a day history, of mexico. The second was called Museo de Planeotologia, and we got to see bones and fossils that were found here in the State of Jalisco, Mexico.

The statue is of an Aztec Warrior, they wore animal skins when they fought. There are pictures of some boys that I taught and also of two girls in the same class and I. The last picture, is of one of the students who thought it was a good idea to show the depth from of the sand underneath the glass. And of course two boys measuring their arm to a prehistoric femor bone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristy, Sounds like you are having so much fun! I, too, go to concerts alot. I had decided it is about time for me to enjoy my life in Japan. There are so many wonderful concerts going all the time and my sister, Aiko, and I had decided to go once a month at least. I really am proud of you!!I love you! Hiroko

Flock of Lambs said...

Too much fun! Don't you love the experiences life brings you? Try to remember them always!