Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guadalajara, Mexico

Hello everyone,

welcome to my blog! I wanted to let everyone see what my life is like here in Guadalajara. I'm enjoying myself at the school, and also with my ward and host family. Everyone I met is great and makes me feel at home here. I sometimes I get frustrated and want to compalian or go home (not happening mom), but heavenly father is really blessing me to enjoy this opportunity that I have to study abroad for the second time.
I'm feeling more and more comfortable speaking spanish, and it's been fun speaking Spanglish with the students at school. the students are great, most of the time, just not when they start to whine about silly stuff. I'm helping teachers in five different English class of all types of levels, and I have my own after school English class. I love teaching and my time here has inspired me to be an ESL teacher in middle school or high school. I have subbed in a few other classes, such as reading, ethics, biology and history. I have an inckling that I will really enjoy teaching reading as well, but we will see.
I hope you enjoy my blog and my updates. I miss all of you, but I sure as heck do not miss the rain!

No comments: