Sunday, March 2, 2008

A wedding in mexico!




What a weekend ! I went to a wonderful wedding and it made me remember what a wedding is like. It was so beautiful! I really enjoyed it, and it was so fun to dance with old men and friends! I went with my friends that are sisters, and their family. I even participated in the bouquet toss, which I got a flower or two without force. It was great and we ended up coming home at three in the morning. It's cool that in Mexico many people have their wedding and reception at night, so they last a lot longer.

The bishop and his wife are here in one picture, and yes they are foreigners too from southern California, and the second is the Bride, Daniela, Kim and I. The photo of Kim, Daniela and I are of us just after the bouquet toss, oh how fun.

1 comment:

Flock of Lambs said...

Whew Hoo! And how soon for you?? Just kidding ...