Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nov 2 Stretan Svih Sveti

Bok svima!


Yesterday was all Saints Day, so I wasn't able to write since all the big stores etc were closed down. We went to a graveyard and it was nice to look around. I have always found them so peaceful to go to.

This week has been so nice for me here. I got to see the sea organs, where the waves come up and push air through a few holes in the ground and make....well organ noises. I get to see the sea and the islands. When I look it almost looks like I am looking at the bay area with San Francisco on one side and Oakland on the other, but really it's Zadar on one side and the island on the other. It is very beautiful and the weather is so nice. It is so warm here that we only wear our sweaters mostly.

So we will be starting our language classes next week and Elder Rhodes and I will be teaching Spanish together. I hope a lot of people will come. I think they will because the closest thing is Italian. I am glad that he will be teaching with me since he is amazing at the language and can explain everything way better than I could. We pass out flyers and I usually pass out the whole stack sometimes to people when I freak out and I can't separate the flyers. But that is okay, maybe they will give it to their friends.

Well sorry this is a lame letter this week I don't really have much to say right now. I will tell you about our mini Halloween party next week. I have no time right now, so I will write more next week. Sorry! Bye!


Sister Dillender

No comments: